ACE2ACE stainless steel nail clippers, with safety guard and lock, scissors for nail care dog, cats (includes nail file).
1. Sharp and durable stainless steel blades – ACE2ACE dog nail clippers use high quality and sharp stainless steel blades. The important thing is they can easily reduce pet nails and not damage them.
2. Nail clippers with dog guard – avoid cutting excess design, making the cutting process safer. The wave-shaped rubber handle offers a firm, non-slip comfortable grip. The spring mechanism offers even pressure that makes the action easier and smoother.
3. Free nail files – Cat nail clippers include free nail file, as long as the cut is clean, it is not recommended to use nail file, furry children will not like it.
4. Safety lock design – the dog chair installs a safety lock, when not in use, the closed position can be locked to prevent children from using it.
5. Precautions: pet nail clippers size is universal for cats, dogs and small animals. When you know where the blood vessels are in the pet nails, you don’t have to worry about hurting our furry children. You will fall in love with it. This is a simple and easy to use nail clipper. If you are a beginner and do not know the location of blood vessels, it is recommended to use ACE2ACE nail clippers with LED light, which will help you somewhere.
ACE2ACE nail clippers for dogs and cats are suitable for small pets of the same type! Used and recommended in salon quality by professional dog stylists and veterinarians. Function of nail clippers for dogs and cats: Sharp precision stainless steel blade: allows you to clean and cut easily quickly, reducing the pressure on you and your pet. Safety guards with safety pads can prevent over-cutting. The pet nail file can easily repair pet nails without fear of hurting yourself or your pet. The lightweight handle of the dog and cat nail clipper is covered with soft, ergonomic EVA material and is equipped with springs to prevent slipping and save work. Pet nail clippers size: 15.5 cm Nail file: 14 cm Safety warning: When not using nail clippers for cats or dogs, remember to lock them firmly to prevent children from using them.